Price: $ 0.00
Buying in Our Owner Financing Program
Have you been turned down for a mortgage because of your credit score or cant prove income? Do you meet these qualifications?
You may still be able to Buy a House in our Owner Financing Program!
What you will need to Qualify:
The OwnerFinanceHQ.com Program utilizes Builder and Investor inventory in combination with 3rd party service providers to help our buying clients purchase a house while they repair their financial situation (late pays, foreclosures, bankruptcies) via credit repair, debt management, and/or debt consolidation. An Owner Financing Contract can take place as quickly as 15 days. The entire program can take between 6 months to three (3) years to complete.
It is important to note that this is an expensive process that may involve any combination of an attorney, credit repair, debt consolidation, a Realtor, financial planners, administration processors, private equity sources, and/or other 3rd party service providers. Most of the costs associated with the CredMod Program are paid by the seller. This allows our buyers to use the majority of your cash reserves to meet lender down payment requirements.
1. You will be pre-qualified by a OwnerFinanceHQ.com Affiliate.
2. Upon completion if the initial screening, you will go to the pre-qualification stage with our funding partner (s). This is a 1 to 2 week process.
3. Upon acceptance into the Owner Finance Purchase Program, we will begin the credit repair process.
4. We'll help you find a house within our Builder and Investor inventories that meet your criteria. You will work directly with our local real estate partners to locate a house you want to purchase. IMPORTANT NOTE: All program fees/costs will be written into the contract, which are paid from Seller proceeds at the closing. Expenses of this process can include marketing costs, Court Costs, Attorney fees, Realtor fees, Credit Repair, Debt Consolidation, etc. The seller must agree to pay 5% of Purchase Price (2% upon contract, 3% upon refinancing, minimum fee of $5,000).
5. IMPORTANT NOTE: Properties that are already listed with another Realty Company do not qualify for this Program. The added commission costs become cost prohibitive.
6. When a property is located, we and/or our local Affiliates will negotiate directly with the owner of the property.
7. We will handle the paperwork process, including the actual Lease Purchase contract between the parties.
8. Contract is typically written at current market value. The Buyer can not dictate a low ball offer. IMPORTANT NOTE: You can not back out of a purchase contract without loosing your earnest deposit unless the property has a structural defect (inspection shows issues such as poor roof, termites, HVAC, etc.). In this case, we will continue our house search on your behalf.
9. A deposit from the buyer in the amount of the required down payment will be issued to secure the contract.
10. We will manage the process of credit repair, debt consolidation, or income verification during the process to ensure the contract can be refinanced within the contract terms.
11. We will work with you and our mortgage partners to close the refiance of the house at the end of the contract.